mandag 11. juli 2011

Greenland next..

All good things must come to an end.. and that's the end of my lovely summerholiday in Kristiansand and Norway. I've had such a good time, it feels hard to leave.. Luckily, a real adventure is waiting! I am going to Greenland (for work of course..) and it is very different from Japan or Angola and Nigeria where I've been working the last few years. Icebergs, rough weather, long long crewchanges and cold climates is waiting.. Hopefully some stunning sceneries and wildlife too.
Early tomorrow morning I'm flying to Amsterdam and London Gatwick, here a charterflight has been hired to bring us to Narsarsuaq, Greenland. There we will stay the afternoon and night before a 20min helicopter trip to Julianhaab. In Julianhaab, the Ocean Explorer is waiting. 8hrs on the Ocean before we will arrive somewhere far far out in the sea to good old Ramform Challenger. Updates and pictures will come :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar