torsdag 25. august 2011

Birthday on Maui

Birthday on Maui was actually pretty great! I woke up early to a bright sunny day, got in the car with my roomate Andrew, drove halfway to Lahaina for surfing! I actually manage to catch some good waves :) We did a cheeskake lunch at Barnes&Nobles (they have my favorite cake in the world there.. white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake), then I went kitesurfing and had a great session on my 5m.. On the way home I stopped by MauiMac shop and bought myself a birthday present.. MacBook Air 13".. When I came home Andrew had bought me tropical flowers and we had dinner at my favourit restaurant Milagros :) Great day! I just wish I could have spent it with all of you guys too!

1 kommentar:

  1. Så glad du hadde en fin gebursdag.Mye mer spennede enn her hjemm, ikke mye sol og varme på Sørlandet.
    Kos deg resten av perioden, håper du får de nye Kitene før du drar.
    ikt

    SvarSlett