I've had the power trip of the century to Norway the last 5 days. I don't think anyone can beat this:
- Landed in Oslo Wednesday 10:00
- Met Irene and beautiful little Andreas for lunch at Torshov
- Had contract meeting regarding my apartment, finalised the sale!!
- Me and Catty visited Christina, Fredrik and Sebastian in Lillestrøm.
- Full day with offshore survival course Thursday.
- Dinner with Hanne and Camilla Thursday night,
- Full day offshore survival Friday.
- Moved all my furniture from my apartment at Sinsen with the help of my amazing mom and my fantastic auntie Randi and uncle Knut.
- Drove to Kristiansand with all the furniture.
- Unpacked furniture into my old home :)
- Looked at this amazing house
- Baking and homemade pizza with my good friend Liv
- Ribbe family dinner in Holum
- Walk around Odderøya in pouring rain with Katarina and had really nice dinner at Fiskebrygga
- BOUGHT THIS AMAZING HOUSE 440.000kr BELOW ASKING PRICE!!!!
More pictures at Udjusveien 12c